A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. N Narten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Narten graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Narten has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. N Narten MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. N Narten practice?
- Dr. N Narten has 6 office locations.
Dr. N Narten practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Petoskey, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Lapeer, MI.
See Petoskey Surgeons.