A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. N Narten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Narten graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Narten has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Narten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans