A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Peardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathaniel Peardon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Peardon graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Peardon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathaniel A Peardon DO is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel A. Peardon practice?
- Dr. Nathaniel Peardon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathaniel Peardon practices Urology near Holmdel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hazlet, NJ.
See Holmdel Urologists.