A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathaniel Reagor Johnson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Nathaniel Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathaniel Johnson practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Emergency Physicians.