Dr. Nathaniel Zoneraich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2016
Exceptional
Dr. Z has been amazing to my husband and I from the moment we met him. He's very kind and compassionate and has been willing to do whatever we ask to help us to get pregnant. His staff are so friendly and everyone is always so welcoming.

August 5th, 2016
The rating scale scale doesn't go low enough...
DO NOT sign a contract where the physician takes full payment but doesn't have to provide any or all services agreed upon. This is NOT how all fertility specialists work. Dr. Zoneraich takes great liberty in stopping treatment quickly and leaving you with a "store credit" with an expiration date. You do not want a credit with a physician that doesn't attempt to address your specific needs or medical history, but rather decides not to customize your care or follow through. It's a disappointing waste of a lot of time and money. Go to a physician that understands and treats you as an individual, charges you only for services provided and offers realistic optimism while supporting your goals to conceive. Things don't always work out as planned, but it's important to know you are getting the best care from a positive advocate for your success. The staff was helpful and pleasant. This is overshadowed by a physician who never instilled hope, confidence or positive energy. It appeared that his success was more important than ours. His actions and words indicated that he had no faith and no regard for our situation, preferences or feelings. Needing help to conceive is such a huge thing with which to deal. This experience made it so much more stressful and disappointing.

June 17th, 2016
Horrible experience!!!
Never go to see this Doctor!!! Our experience was horrible on many levels! He knows absolutely nothing about male factor infertility and was blaming everything on my age - 36 years old. We went to see a different RE and now expecting our first baby boy!

May 7th, 2016
He gave us wrong diagnosis!!!! His suggestion was IVF, then, if it didn't work, donor egg IVF. We switched doctors and I was pregnant in 3 months after the correct diagnosis!! The other doctor said that my egg quality was exceptional. Glad we didn't trust Dr. Z. We have 2 children now!!

January 19th, 2016
I'm very greatful for Dr. Zoneraich and all the staff! Dr.Z is a very loving and kind person! He was there to answer and my questions and help us with our infertiliy! Thank you for helping us achieve our dream of becoming parents!

November 4th, 2013
Best Experience
I have read some of the negative reviews and I couldn't disagree more. We had the best experience with Dr. Zoneraich and his staff. He and his team were very attentive and compassionate. We struggled for many years with another fertility doctor and finally had success with Dr. Zoneraich. He was very honest with us and we NEVER felt he was only interested in our money. His main goal was giving us a child and we were successful. It wouldn't have happened without him and his supportive staff.

October 22nd, 2013
Do NOT recommed this Doctor
I had a very bad experience with Advanced Fertility Care and would not recommend it at all. Dr. Zoneraich gave a wrong diagnosis, he told me that I had "Premature Ovarian Failure" and said that my probabilities of having a baby were less than 1%. After hearing this devastating news, I was very sad and hopeless, but decided to see a very renowed fertility doctor in LA. The LA doctor, after seeing my test results for 5 seconds, not only assured me that I did not have Premature Ovarian Failure, but that I was perfectly able to have children and even freeze my eggs if I wanted to. I cannot tell you how angry I am with Dr. Zoneraich for giving me a wrong diagnosis and not even caring about my suffering. In addition to this, Dr. Zoneraich, after giving me his wrong diagnosis, rushed me into taking into consideration having an egg donor and doing IVF. Now I think the worst.... he probably did that because the egg donor and IVF procedure is more expensive.... who knows, but be carefull with this doctor.

August 2nd, 2013
Best Fertility Doctor!!!
Words cannot express the joy in my heart every time that I pick up one of my twins. Without you and your amazing staff (especially Becky) our lives would be so different. Thank you, thank you, thank you for our beautiful babies!!Your office really is the best and I so appreciate all the time that you spent with me answering all of my questions. I read some of the reviews that give Dr. Zoneraich's office bad ratings and I cannot believe that those patients came to the same office that I did. Because he is an amazing doctor, there is a 2 to 3 week wait for the first appointment, but he will spend a full hour with you and give you a full plan for what you need to do. After months of coming, we did not have one bad experience. Everyone is caring, compassionate and friendly. In fact, my OB/GYN's office was no where near as organized and well run. For all the fertility patients right now reading this review ... if you are not with Dr. Zoneraich, go see him right away - he really is the BEST!! And, if Dr. Zoneraich tells you to only put back one embryo, listen!! You really will end up with twins, and it is a lot of work!!

February 20th, 2013
Our experience here was terrible on many levels. I felt dissatisfied on many occasions during my time there, but I didn't realize what I was truly missing until I began treatment with a different and wonderful doctor. My list of complaints is varied, so I will limit this review to my primary concerns. 1. Dr. Z. offered to unplug a problematic tube via anesthesia and scalpel, but my new doc opened it within a routine HSG exam that was painless and took literally seconds. 2. My new doc informed us that the medications I was prescribed were not appropriate for me and somewhat archaic. We had issues with follicle growth and a medication I was prescribed is known to inhibit growth 3. We opted for an IVF cycle with AFC, which went terribly wrong. The worst part was that we were never told it was going wrong until our post IVF consultation. That's like having your mechanic wait until after your car accidident to tell you he knows your brakes don't work properly. Dr. Z was getting my blood test results while another doctor was doing all of my ultrasounds, and apparently the two doctors were not communicating their findings to each other. During each ultrasound, I was told how wonderfully things were progressing and how I had an amazing number of follicles. However, my blood work was clearly indicating that those follicles would never grow. I absolutely would have stopped the cycle and started over with a medical protocol that had a chance to work if I had known. I spent my life savings on an office that DID NOT take good care of me. We ended up with only one embryo which did not survive. I just finished an IVF cycle with another doctor in Tempe and we have 15 embryos. That's a 1500% improvement. If you are looking for a doctor PLEASE shop around! It's is an important and highly emotional time when you deserve the very best treatment possible. In my opinion, you won't get the best treatment with AFC.

July 25th, 2012
Don't waste your time or money
The promises given on Dr. Zoneraich's website are not at all what you will experience in his office. He seemed to get friendlier and more concerned with me as I continued to spend more money. You are treated like a number by him and he looks at you like a checklist and not a human being. If you want to spend all your money on procedures you may not even need, this is your guy! I have since switched doctors and in the first visit, he saw things that Dr. Zoneraich never paid attention to. Do not waste a second or a penny going to him. He is horrible!

January 24th, 2012
I got what I wanted!
Thanks to the help of Dr. Z. And his staff, I now have a beautiful child. I liked Dr. Z, he was professional and factual while still personable. I was also particularly grateful for embryologist Liz, receptionist Molly, and very capable medical assistant Jenn (who is no longer there). The only thing I disliked was the price, although I had insurance that covered "50%" of fertility treatment, I ended up only paying 1000 less than a cash patient for my IVF cycle, much of this relating to the lab not being contracted with insurance issue that others have mentioned. I did find out that I could have had an IVF cycle with my insurance situation for many thousand less at a few other places in town....however, Dr. Z has earned his impressive stats and who knows if I would have had the success and smooth experience elsewhere? Sometimes you do get what you pay for and what I got was worth every penny and a whole lot more. I'd go here again in a heartbeat.

August 18th, 2011
been to better
Dr. Zoneraich is not the best out there and he is in it for the money. First of all, if you've already had testing done, he makes you re-do it in his lab which insurance does not cover. He also denies you of his "25K 3 IVF cycle guarantee" that he advertises on his website if you are infertile or have ever had a canceled cycle. He also makes you pay for treatment way in advance and doesn't give you any refunds (example - Canceled cycle because of poor response), just credits (time for donor eggs) (which by the way, his treatments are an obscene amount if you compare it to other doctor's). He is the most sketchy doctors I've ever met. He is not a board certified fertility doctor either. Yes, he has fancy teas/coffees/diet cokes in his waiting room and his equipment is all up to date, but realize that you pay for all of that. See someone else and get a second opinion.