A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Woodruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathaniel Woodruff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodruff
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Woodruff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodruff graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Woodruff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathaniel Rhode Woodruff FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel R. Woodruff practice?
- Dr. Nathaniel Woodruff has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathaniel Woodruff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Gladwin, MI.
See Gladwin Internists and Gladwin Cardiologists.