Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Woodruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathaniel Woodruff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodruff
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodruff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodruff graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Woodruff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathaniel Rhode Woodruff FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel R. Woodruff practice?
- Dr. Nathaniel Woodruff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathaniel Woodruff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Gladwin, MI.
See Saginaw Internists and Saginaw Cardiologists.