Learn more about Dr. Nathanile Woodruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathanile Woodruff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodruff graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Woodruff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathanile Rohde Woodruff FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nathanile R. Woodruff practice?
- Dr. Nathanile Woodruff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nathanile Woodruff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Gladwin, MI and Novi, MI.
See Midland Internists and Midland Cardiologists.