A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathapet Srinivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srinivasan
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Srinivasan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Srinivasan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathapet Varadachari Srinivasan MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nathapet V. Srinivasan practice?
- Dr. Nathapet Srinivasan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathapet Srinivasan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CA.
See Downey Cardiologists.