A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathapet Srinivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Srinivasan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Srinivasan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathapet V. Srinivasan practice?
Dr. Nathapet Srinivasan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Norwalk, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Norwalk Cardiologists.