Dr. Natividad De Jesus Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 22nd, 2013

A very old incomitant rude Doctor

I accompanied my wife to 5 office visits. Never once did she examine her. She grill my wife was short, never allowing my wife to finish addressing her many medical needs. On our last visit she was so out of it that she accused my wife of stealing her prescription pad & forging it.When we were dismissed by her. I spoke up about a skin rash that my wife was worried about. With out looking up at her 6 feet away . She Sharply in a dismissing wave said. Try some wart cream.. This lady is so old that i doubt she practices any medicine. she just pushes the medical papers. The only good thing about that practice is the Office Manager . She worked very hard to corect the old womans mistakes.

April 4th, 2013

Consider

I been seeing Dr. DeJesus since 1994. She a wonderful doctor. When I had health concerns she was on top of it. She really save my life not once but twice. I have blurred vision discover I had diabetes, second one personal. But she is a great doctor. She cares about her patients. I would of left long time ago if she was a bad dr. Her staff is great. I won't change Dr. Dejesus. I have no complaints.

May 7th, 2012

Incompetent Office Staff Is rude! They cannot even schedule a simple appointment. I was on hold on and off for almost an hour until I was able to schedule one.

December 31st, 2011

Worst doctor ever!!!!

She is too old and doesn't even pay attention to you. The medical assistants are wonderful and really helpful

August 19th, 2010

the hole office is incompetent. the nurses are rude and spend most time talking. the doctor her self won't answerquestion and act like you not in the room unless she talking to you, plus she came in with the wrong chart.

May 12th, 2015