A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natividad Verdejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natividad Verdejo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Verdejo graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Verdejo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natividad Verdejo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natividad Verdejo practice?
- Dr. Natividad Verdejo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natividad Verdejo practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.