A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nattapong Sricharoen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sricharoen
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Sricharoen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nattapong Sricharoen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sricharoen graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Sricharoen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Northwest Medical Center
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nattapong Sricharoen MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nattapong Sricharoen practice?
- Dr. Nattapong Sricharoen has 1 office location.
Dr. Nattapong Sricharoen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Cardiologists.