A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natu Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natu Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Montgomery Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natu Raojibhai Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natu R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Natu Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natu Patel practices Family Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Norristown Family Physicians.