A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natu Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natu Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Montgomery Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natu Raojibhai Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natu R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Natu Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natu Patel practices Family Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Norristown Family Physicians.