A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natvarlal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natvarlal Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natvarlal Patel, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Community Hospital
- Faith Regional Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natvarlal P Patel MBBS and MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Natvarlal P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Natvarlal Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Natvarlal Patel practices Urology near Norfolk, NE.
See Norfolk Urologists.