A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Natwar Pareek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natwar Pareek is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natwar Pareek, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pareek graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pareek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pareek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance