A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Natwar Pareek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natwar Pareek is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natwar Pareek, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pareek graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Pareek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natwar Kumar Pareek BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Natwar K. Pareek practice?
- Dr. Natwar Pareek has 1 office location.
Dr. Natwar Pareek practices Urology near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Urologists.