Learn more about Dr. Natwarlal Cholera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natwarlal Cholera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cholera graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Cholera has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cholera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Natwarlal O. Cholera practice?
Dr. Natwarlal Cholera practices Internal Medicine near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Astoria Internists.