A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natwarlal Cholera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natwarlal Cholera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cholera graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Cholera has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natwarlal Odhavji Cholera MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natwarlal O. Cholera practice?
- Dr. Natwarlal Cholera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natwarlal Cholera practices Internal Medicine near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Astoria Internists.