A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nauman Anwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nauman Anwar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nauman Anwar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Anwar graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anwar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nauman Anwar MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nauman Anwar practice?
- Dr. Nauman Anwar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nauman Anwar practices Internal Medicine near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Coppell Internists.