A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nauman Jahangir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nauman Jahangir, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jahangir
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jahangir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nauman Jahangir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahangir graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jahangir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nauman Jahangir BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nauman Jahangir practice?
- Dr. Nauman Jahangir has 1 office location.
Dr. Nauman Jahangir practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.