A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nauman Jahangir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nauman Jahangir, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nauman Jahangir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahangir graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jahangir has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nauman Jahangir BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nauman Jahangir practice?
- Dr. Nauman Jahangir has 1 office location.
Dr. Nauman Jahangir practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.