A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nauman Moazzam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nauman Moazzam, Oncologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moazzam
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moazzam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nauman Moazzam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Moazzam graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moazzam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nauman Moazzam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nauman Moazzam practice?
- Dr. Nauman Moazzam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nauman Moazzam practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lakewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO.