Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nauman Mushtaq
Dr. Nauman Mushtaq, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Geneva, IL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mushtaq is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Loyola University Medical Center and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nauman Mushtaq has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nauman Mushtaq is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Geneva, IL.
Dr. Omeed Zardkoohi
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Geneva, IL 0 mi10
Dr. Nadia Khan
Geneva, IL 0 mi15
Dr. Brian Poustinchian
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Geneva, IL 0 mi