A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nauman Nisar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nauman Nisar, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisar graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Nisar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- Mercy Health System Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nauman Nisar MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Nauman Nisar practice?
- Dr. Nauman Nisar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nauman Nisar practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA and Janesville, WI.
See North Sioux City Pathologists and North Sioux City Dermatologists.