The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nauman Salim
Dr. Nauman Salim, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Indianapolis, IN. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics and Allergy. Dr. Salim is affiliated with James A Haley VA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nauman Salim has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Nauman Salim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.
Dr. Saeid Behroozi
Geriatric Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Fort Myers, FL 0 mi21
Dr. Mark Greenberg
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Fort Myers, FL 0 mi37
Dr. Nadia Parchment
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Myers, FL 0.10 mi7