Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naunihal Virdi
Dr. Naunihal Virdi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley, CA, with another office in Mountain View, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Virdi is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Naunihal Virdi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Naunihal Virdi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.
Dr. Mac Sterling
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Berkeley, CA 0 mi23
Dr. Gerard Jenkins
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Berkeley, CA 0 mi7
Dr. Michael Tsang
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Berkeley, CA 0 mi17