A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naureen Alim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naureen Alim, Allergy Immunology and Rheumatology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alim
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naureen Alim, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alim graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Alim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naureen Alim MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Naureen Alim practice?
- Dr. Naureen Alim has 1 office location.
Dr. Naureen Alim practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Allergists, Houston Internists, and Houston Rheumatologists.