A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naureen Alim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naureen Alim, Allergy Immunology and Rheumatology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naureen Alim, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alim graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Alim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naureen Alim MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Naureen Alim practice?
- Dr. Naureen Alim has 1 office location.
Dr. Naureen Alim practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Allergists, Houston Internists, and Houston Rheumatologists.