A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naureen Ameen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naureen Ameen, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ameen graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ameen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- The Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ameen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naureen W. Ameen practice?
Dr. Naureen Ameen practices Pediatrics near Secaucus, NJ.
See Secaucus Pediatricians.