A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naureen Ameen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naureen Ameen, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ameen graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ameen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naureen W Ameen BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Naureen W. Ameen practice?
- Dr. Naureen Ameen has 1 office location.
Dr. Naureen Ameen practices Pediatrics near Secaucus, NJ.
See Secaucus Pediatricians.