Dr. Naureen Attiullah MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017
Dr. Attuillah is the best.
I have been Dr. Attuillah's patient for over 5 years now, and I can say she is knowledgeable, professional, bright and caring. She is straight to the point, which is not the same as rude or uncaring. I had a recent crisis and Dr. Atuillah was always ready to help me. I owe her much gratitude for care and caring.

January 1st, 2016
Precisely whom I need
I have been on psychiatric meds for more than 15 years. My primary care doctor was not comfortable prescribing them as it's not his area of expertise. So he recommended I see someone in Dr. Zimmerman's office for medication management. I got Dr. Attiullah. Scheduling was easy. Office staff were friendly and efficient. I did not have to wait past my appointment start time. Dr. Attiullah was thorough in her questions and observations, asking my whole medication history (not just psychiatric meds but also blood pressure meds which can affect mood). She relieved some of my anxieties with her answers to my questions. She gave me insight into various aspects of my history. She was efficient and thorough. She changed my med regime and will follow up again soon. I am confident in her choice and explanation. She did her homework before I arrived, asked for clarification and additional data, and switched up one med that has properties to better meet my needs. Very happy with my experience there.

November 10th, 2015
Love Dr Attulla and the Staff professional!!

July 31st, 2015
This doctor is a miserable excuse for a psychiatrist. I know she's not a therapist but I think that as a doctor in the social sciences (emphasis on social) she should show some amount of care, compassion and general interest in her patients. If all Dr. Attiullah wants to do is write prescriptions a bedside manner, compassion or general niceness is irrelevant. If she aspires to a private practice however, God help her.

May 26th, 2015
I would not recommend this doctor. She has. An attitude of not caring what you are trying to communicate. I Hope to find another doctor soon. I am 62 years old and a breast cancer survior if 24 years, therefore, I know a good doctor from a bad doctor.

April 22nd, 2015
I feel obligated to write a review on this doctor, who is absolutely horrible. Self important, terse, arrogant; basically very poor social skills. I feel like I am doing a public service warning for those who may be able to avoid seeing this doctor. This is someone who has the opposite personality of a person who works with actual humans. Should've going into a less humans services oriented specialty like podiatry or something.

February 8th, 2015
Unprofessional
Would NOT recommend under any circumstances. Absolutely unprofessional and vindictive. Looking for a new psychiatrist now.

January 8th, 2015
Disgusted
Without a doubt, this doctor was the most unprofessional, arrogant, and rudest doctor I ever had the displeasure of seeing. After telling this quack that I was having suicidal thoughts, she walked away from me while I was still talking.

December 10th, 2013
The worst
She speaks in a very condescending way and seems insecure or defensive about her role in the field. If she doesn't like prescribing meds, why become a psychiatrist? That is what psychiatrists do- prescribe meds.

July 2nd, 2013
The thing that stood out to me about her is that she talked to me like I was slow/stupid or a test subject. She seems like a capable doctor. But if you are looking for someone to show sympathy and things like that I would totally look elsewhere.

July 20th, 2012