A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naureen Mirza-George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naureen Mirza-George, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza-George graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mirza-George has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naureen Mirza-George MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Naureen Mirza-George practice?
- Dr. Naureen Mirza-George has 1 office location.
Dr. Naureen Mirza-George practices Ophthalmology near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Ophthalmologists.