Learn more about Dr. Naureen Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naureen Mirza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirza
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Mirza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naureen Mirza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bone Densitometry
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mirza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naureen Mirza MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Naureen Mirza practice?
- Dr. Naureen Mirza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naureen Mirza practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Geriatric Doctors, and East Setauket Rheumatologists.