A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naureen Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naureen Mirza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirza
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mirza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naureen Mirza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Bone Densitometry
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mirza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naureen Mirza MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Naureen Mirza practice?
- Dr. Naureen Mirza has 1 office location.
Dr. Naureen Mirza practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Internists, Manchester Geriatric Doctors, and Manchester Rheumatologists.