A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naureen Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naureen Mirza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naureen Mirza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mirza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mirza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naureen Mirza practice?
Dr. Naureen Mirza practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Geriatric Doctors, and East Setauket Rheumatologists.