A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naureen Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naureen Mirza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirza
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mirza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naureen Mirza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Bone Densitometry
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mirza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naureen Mirza MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Naureen Mirza practice?
- Dr. Naureen Mirza has 1 office location.
Dr. Naureen Mirza practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Internists, Manchester Geriatric Doctors, and Manchester Rheumatologists.