A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naureen Zafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naureen Zafar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafar graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Zafar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naureen M Zafar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naureen M. Zafar practice?
- Dr. Naureen Zafar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Naureen Zafar practices Family Medicine near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Rye, NY.
See West Harrison Family Physicians.