A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naushaba Khalid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naushaba Khalid is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalid graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Khalid has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naushaba I Khalid MD is a female Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naushaba I. Khalid practice?
- Dr. Naushaba Khalid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Naushaba Khalid practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Hospitalists and Detroit Internists.