A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naushad Jessani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naushad Jessani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naushad Jessani, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jessani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naushad Roshanali Jessani MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Naushad R. Jessani practice?
- Dr. Naushad Jessani has 1 office location.
Dr. Naushad Jessani practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Wayne, PA.
See Wayne Psychiatrists and Wayne Child Psychiatrists.