A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naushad Mohydin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohydin
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Mohydin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohydin graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mohydin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center
- Sharon Hospital, Sharon CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naushad N Mohydin MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Naushad N. Mohydin practice?
- Dr. Naushad Mohydin has 1 office location.
Dr. Naushad Mohydin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
See Wisconsin Rapids Cardiologists.