A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naushad Mohydin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohydin
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohydin graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mohydin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center
- Sharon Hospital, Sharon CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naushad N Mohydin MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Naushad N. Mohydin practice?
- Dr. Naushad Mohydin has 1 office location.
Dr. Naushad Mohydin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
See Wisconsin Rapids Cardiologists.