A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naushad Pervez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naushad Pervez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naushad Pervez, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pervez graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Pervez has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naushad Pervez MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Naushad Pervez practice?
- Dr. Naushad Pervez has 6 office locations.
Dr. Naushad Pervez practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Nephrologists.