Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nausheen Ali
Dr. Nausheen Ali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anaheim, CA, with another office in Anaheim, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center, Kindred Hospital - Westminister and Anaheim Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Ali has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nausheen Ali has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nausheen Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.
Dr. Rakesh Bhola
Anaheim, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Leonard Shapiro
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Anaheim, CA 0 mi49
Dr. Ashish Agrawal
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Anaheim, CA 0 mi20