A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nausheen Zaidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nausheen Zaidi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaidi graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Zaidi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nausheen Zaidi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nausheen Zaidi practice?
- Dr. Nausheen Zaidi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nausheen Zaidi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hazel Crest, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Oak Lawn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.