A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naushin Hossain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naushin Hossain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naushin Hossain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hossain graduated from Mymensingh Medical College.
Dr. Hossain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naushin Hossain MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naushin Hossain practice?
- Dr. Naushin Hossain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Naushin Hossain practices Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI and Woodhaven, MI.
See Dearborn Family Physicians.