A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naushin Hossain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naushin Hossain is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hossain
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Hossain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naushin Hossain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hossain graduated from Mymensingh Medical College.
Dr. Hossain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naushin Hossain MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naushin Hossain practice?
- Dr. Naushin Hossain has 1 office location.
- Dr. Naushin Hossain practices Family Medicine near Woodhaven, MI.