Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naushira Pandya
Dr. Naushira Pandya, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with other offices in Pembroke Pines, FL and North Miami Beach, FL. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Pandya is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, St. Catherine's Rehabilitation Hospital and Bgmc. Dr. Pandya has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Naushira Pandya has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. Naushira Pandya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Hady Masri
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Evelyn Schwalenberg
Internal Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi23
Dr. Natasha Bray
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi10