Learn more about Dr. Naushira Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naushira Pandya is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandya
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pandya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naushira Pandya, CMD, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from University of London, England. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Pandya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naushira Pandya CMD, FACP, and MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naushira Pandya practice?
- Dr. Naushira Pandya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Naushira Pandya practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL and North Miami Beach, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Endocrinologists, and Fort Lauderdale Geriatric Doctors.