A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nausica Dalfonso Laghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nausica Dalfonso Laghi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalfonso Laghi
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Dalfonso Laghi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalfonso Laghi graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome.
Dr. Dalfonso Laghi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nausica Dalfonso Laghi MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nausica Dalfonso Laghi practice?
- Dr. Nausica Dalfonso Laghi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nausica Dalfonso Laghi practices Infectious Disease near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Infectious Disease Doctors.