A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nausica DAlfonso-Laghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nausica DAlfonso-Laghi is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. DAlfonso-Laghi graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome.
Dr. DAlfonso-Laghi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nausica DAlfonso-Laghi MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nausica DAlfonso-Laghi practice?
- Dr. Nausica DAlfonso-Laghi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nausica DAlfonso-Laghi practices Infectious Disease near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose Park, IL.
See Oak Park Infectious Disease Doctors.