A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nausica Dalfonso Laghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nausica Dalfonso Laghi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalfonso Laghi
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalfonso Laghi graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome.
Dr. Dalfonso Laghi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nausica Dalfonso Laghi MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nausica Dalfonso Laghi practice?
- Dr. Nausica Dalfonso Laghi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nausica Dalfonso Laghi practices Infectious Disease near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Infectious Disease Doctors.