A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nauveed Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nauveed Iqbal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iqbal
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Iqbal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nauveed Iqbal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iqbal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nauveed Iqbal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nauveed Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Nauveed Iqbal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nauveed Iqbal practices Surgery near Bridgeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Bridgeton Surgeons.