A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nauveed Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nauveed Iqbal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nauveed Iqbal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iqbal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nauveed Facs Iqbal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nauveed F. Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Nauveed Iqbal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nauveed Iqbal practices Surgery near Bridgeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.
See Bridgeton Surgeons.