A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nava Segall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nava Segall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nava Segall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Chronic Illness
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Segall graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Segall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nava A Segall MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nava A. Segall practice?
- Dr. Nava Segall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nava Segall practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.