A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagaveni Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagaveni Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Rao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagaveni DR Rao BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nagaveni D. Rao practice?
- Dr. Nagaveni Rao has 8 office locations.
Dr. Nagaveni Rao practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists.