Internists, Sleep Medicine Specialist
112 Spencer St
Ste 2
Manchester, CT 06040
860-432-5600
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Very bad experience with this doctor  |  show details
by Potter. A on Aug 6th, 2013

The first thing she did was criticize her recently retired colleague. Then she told me about all the scary things that would happen to me if I did not use my cpap. I found this strange because I had used it every single night the previous 2 months before my appointment. Finally, she told me to stop following the weight watchers diet and cut out all carbs instead. Overall it was a very negative experience. She doesn't listen, she just talks.

|  Receptionist is nasty - don't know why they keep her - very unpleasant person  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

Receptionist is very nasty - I don't know why they keep her - she is a very unpleasant person.

|  Hate her office staff  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

She has got to be the rudeness person I have ever met. She doe not want to do her job. I was told by the doctor if my daughter got her surgery done soon the office would reschedule her second sleep study. Well of course they did do that, I had to. I had a balance of 22.08 I didn't hear her say the 08 cent part, so when I handed her the check for 22.00 you would have thought I owed them 1,000.I can't believe the doctors at this office keep her. I am looking for a new place for my daughter, because of how this women treated me.If you don't like dealing with people you should not be in this line of work.

|  show details
Aug 6th, 2011

dr. Havaligi took the time to listen and was responsive to my needs. She helped me work through my clostophobia, and I have been doing very well with my CPAP. I have to thank her for being persistent with me, or I would have given up on this life saving machine.

|  She doesn't listen to her patients  |  show details
by Mike on Jun 30th, 2010

Dr. Havaligi doesn't listen to her patients. She just does what her text books tell her should be done.The CPAP machine was set so high it was choking me while I was trying to sleep. Instead of giving me a good nights sleep it made things worse.I asked for her to turn the setting down and but she did not. All she suggested was for me to try a bipap machine . The setting was still to high and was choking me.Even the sleep tech said that the setting was too hide. It sounded like a jet engine.I asked Dr. Havaligi again to reduce the setting. She suggested that I use a chin strap and a breathing tube for my nose.I told her I had a hard time breathing through my nose. She did nothing to help me with my sleeping problem. What a waste of my time and my insurances money.And just so people know "The breathing machines" you can not get all your money back. The breathing hoses, mask and Humidifier are non returnable. So you and your insurance company basically eat the cost and you end up with a big door stopI would recommend you go to someone else if you think you have a sleeping problem