Dr. Navasuma Havaligi MD Patient Reviews

3.4

January 14th, 2015
changing doctors !
Dr. H. was very stern and serious. she criticized me for my weight immediately after she entered the room in a most unprofessional manner and ordered me to lose weight. (need to but that was rude.) that was the first thing she said! she didn't crack a smile or be nice in any way. i'm scared of her! "bedside manner" is non existant. i don't recall any after-care communication. even my OBGYN follows up with a courtesy call. i think she was well educated but very unprofessional. she'd be better suited to research alone in a lab but not for interacting with the public in any way.

August 6th, 2013
Very bad experience with this doctor
The first thing she did was criticize her recently retired colleague. Then she told me about all the scary things that would happen to me if I did not use my cpap. I found this strange because I had used it every single night the previous 2 months before my appointment. Finally, she told me to stop following the weight watchers diet and cut out all carbs instead. Overall it was a very negative experience. She doesn't listen, she just talks.

June 21st, 2012
Receptionist is nasty - don't know why they keep her - very unpleasant person
Receptionist is very nasty - I don't know why they keep her - she is a very unpleasant person.

December 21st, 2011
Hate her office staff
She has got to be the rudeness person I have ever met. She doe not want to do her job. I was told by the doctor if my daughter got her surgery done soon the office would reschedule her second sleep study. Well of course they did do that, I had to. I had a balance of 22.08 I didn't hear her say the 08 cent part, so when I handed her the check for 22.00 you would have thought I owed them 1,000.I can't believe the doctors at this office keep her. I am looking for a new place for my daughter, because of how this women treated me.If you don't like dealing with people you should not be in this line of work.

August 6th, 2011
dr. Havaligi took the time to listen and was responsive to my needs. She helped me work through my clostophobia, and I have been doing very well with my CPAP. I have to thank her for being persistent with me, or I would have given up on this life saving machine.

June 30th, 2010
She doesn't listen to her patients
Dr. Havaligi doesn't listen to her patients. She just does what her text books tell her should be done.The CPAP machine was set so high it was choking me while I was trying to sleep. Instead of giving me a good nights sleep it made things worse.I asked for her to turn the setting down and but she did not. All she suggested was for me to try a bipap machine . The setting was still to high and was choking me.Even the sleep tech said that the setting was too hide. It sounded like a jet engine.I asked Dr. Havaligi again to reduce the setting. She suggested that I use a chin strap and a breathing tube for my nose.I told her I had a hard time breathing through my nose. She did nothing to help me with my sleeping problem. What a waste of my time and my insurances money.And just so people know "The breathing machines" you can not get all your money back. The breathing hoses, mask and Humidifier are non returnable. So you and your insurance company basically eat the cost and you end up with a big door stopI would recommend you go to someone else if you think you have a sleeping problem