A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navatha Kurugundla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurugundla
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurugundla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navatha Kurugundla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurugundla graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kurugundla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navatha Kurugundla MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Navatha Kurugundla practice?
- Dr. Navatha Kurugundla has 1 office location.
Dr. Navatha Kurugundla practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists, Trenton Pulmonologists, and Trenton Sleep Medicine Doctors.