A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navatha Kurugundla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navatha Kurugundla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurugundla graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kurugundla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navatha Kurugundla MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Navatha Kurugundla practice?
- Dr. Navatha Kurugundla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Navatha Kurugundla practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists, Trenton Pulmonologists, and Trenton Sleep Medicine Doctors.