A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navdeep Singh Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navdeep Singh Gill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Navdeep Singh Gill, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh Gill graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Singh Gill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Springs Hosp Med Ctr
- Kindred Hospital
- Spring Valley Hosp Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navdeep Singh Gill MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Navdeep Singh Gill practice?
- Dr. Navdeep Singh Gill has 1 office location.
Dr. Navdeep Singh Gill practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Pathologists.