Dr. Navdeep Loomba MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

May 23rd, 2016
Dr. Loomba and his office are very polite. And professional. I haven't had any complaints. They have given me my life back! And for this I show the deepest gratitude. The injections have given me so much pain relief that I almost forgot I was even sick. God Bless you Dr. Loomba and your wonderful staff!

March 5th, 2016
Extremely Horrible Doctor
I have never seen a worse Dr. then Dr. Loomba. He outright said he doesn't believe I'm in pain without even examining me or doing more then quickly glance at my medical records. Would always ask me if I'm really in pain and keep pushing injections, even though I have shown him the reports from the other doctors who did multiple injections with no benefit. He seemed to ignore me at every visit and tell me that people have pain so deal with it. My previous pain doctor had me on the stronger pain medications and on my initial visit with Loomba, he cut them down to about a forth of what I was taking without tapering me down to dose. He is like that with everyone else that I have talked to. He seems to do the opposite of what the patients need. There was another patient that was my same age and nearly the same condition. He told the doctor that he didn't want pain medications, he just wanted him to fix the problem by any means without medications. So guess what, the doctor gives him a ton of pain meds and doesn't offer injections. He must be keeping the people in pain off medications so that the people who are abusing it can get more that way he stays under the limit the DEA sets. I have seen a few people who don't look in pain making deals over the phone while waiting to see the doctor to sell their pain meds. I can't believe how rude he is to his patients, even makes rude comments on your personal life that has nothing to do with your condition. We should all make a complaint with the medical board and send a copy of all these bad reviews. He has a lot on all the other sites too, like health grades and web MD.

October 7th, 2015
rude doctor
very disrespectful doctor and he does not believe his patients and calls them liars. accused me of only going to see him for Drugs I have never been more insulted in my life, I lived 10 years with this pain before I decided to seek treatment and he got mad because I refuse the spinal injections due to my surgeon telling me not to. I am having a hysterectomy and Transvaginal mesh removal. he said I was lying when I told him that I am allergic to Tylenol. I said excuse me he said people are not allergic to straight Tylenol, I said yes I am I had a reaction in the hospital and pulled out my notes and he refused to even look at them. I was so angry. he told me that If I messed with him by not having the injections that he would make sure that no other pain doctor would touch me or give me medicine. I don't know if he had a bad day or was just pist off because he did not make money off my injection but I am requesting to go to a specialist some where else, I usually sit 2 hours waiting to be seen right along side of all the other people.

May 23rd, 2015
Horrible experience, absolutely LIVID
I waited 3 hours to see Dr. Loomba. I was told my GP to have everything I have done for my back pain in the last 9 YEARS, as well as what caused the excruciating pain I am CONSTANTLY in written out for my appointment. I told him about everything I've done, what other doctors have told me, and the level of pain I'm in. He didn't touch me my entire (10 minute or less) appointment but somehow knew that my neck was fine. He told me to get x-Rays of my lower back, which I had done less than a year ago and prescribed me ibuprofen, which doesn't even begin to touch the pain I am in. He didn't read or listen to any of what I wrote down. He questioned my asthma and ADD medications and actually told me that I didn't need my ADD meds. I ended up frustrated and almost in tears because the pain of waiting in an office for 3 hours and then not receiving ANY help was just too much. I absolutely refused to see him after that first appointment and decided to seek help from my GP who is actually amazing and LISTENS. He is horrible and treats everyone (I know others who see him) like drug addicts. You can't even go to the ER or another doctor for the medications he prescribes while under his care or he'll boot you. Worst. Experience. Ever!

April 17th, 2015
Worse Doctor I've ever delt with , too many games trying to change medications , wait 3 hours in averages , drug testing , they treat you like your drug addict pill seeker .

September 5th, 2014
This is the WORST Dr. I have been to! Do not believe the 5 star reviews!
First off the 5 star reviews on this site must be Dr. Loomba's friends and / or family trying to fix his name. This was the absolute WORST appointment I have ever had. I've been on medicine for almost a year for chronic pain. I moved to the area and had to find a new Dr. The first thing he tells me is that I am not on the correct medicine and he is going to cut me off of it. He then proceeds to cut all my doses in HALF! No slow taper just BOOM! I forsee a lot of sickness and withdrawal in my future because of this and he was not in the least bit concerned about my well being. After waiting almost two hours because he took lunch at 1PM and my appointment was at 1PM, he was EXTREMELY rude and treated me like an absolute criminal. I hope you lose your licence.

May 2nd, 2014
Do not patronize this loser!
This is by far "the worst" doctor I have ever been to in my life, he shows no concern, sympathy, empathy, or compassion for people who are dealing with horrific intractable pain. that is unless you allow him to continually inject you with his "true specialty" which is giving continuous costly injections, you know the ones that cost thousands of dollars each?!...and are NOT good for you to keep taking! I would love to write a long response in detail, but for your sake in keeping this more brief, I just want everyone that will listen to know how horrific this man truly is, and if my report helps even one person it is worth the time I took to write...do yourself a huge favor and find a different dr, you deserve so much better!

November 20th, 2013
Quack Quack
If it sounds like a duck and looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then , it must be a duck. This Dr Loomba is rude, mumbles when he talks, spends only 2 minutes with you during your appt, always makes you wait at least 2 hours for your appt, has very rude assist, pays no attention to your needs or concerns as a patient, always wants to give injections and loves to rack and stack his patients before he even shows up for an appt. During appt visits, he states that your back pain is due to use of using heroin, meth or marajhana, which I have never used. Just never use this doctor if you want to reduce the lower back pain or anything else.

August 17th, 2013
what makes a greattt!!! DR.? Is the special caring of his many patients,whom seems up-set for being a bit behind others on her appointment date once, this dr. ROCKS!!!
my most fav..memory is: Dr. Loomba is a excellent Dr. to have... He listens to his patients concerns,he took care of me when my medications were stolen,and i followed the agreement that is made between a patient and himself...about, a police report. He was busy but took the time out of his busiest day to listen and help me.....OMG! what a very,nice,concerned DR. without caring dr's. we'd fall apart,Bestest dr. i have the pleasure of having and caring and follows up no matter what! day, or time it is.. we love you! Dr. Loomba!! Princess"Chloe" ;0)

November 11th, 2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Great Dr... Very busy and if you need something done you go to La Presha or Iris. THEY WILL GET IT DONE!!! He does care about his patients and he feels bad when people are hurting. Truth is he is NOT stupid and knows when people are just there to get Narcotic medication and abuse it. He tells the truth no matter what & if you can't handle that then he is not the Dr for you. If he was truly as terrible of a Dr as all these other reviews say he is there wouldn't be a 2 hour wait. He is popular b/c he is the best!!!

March 31st, 2012
I would not use this doctor!!! He has a very bad bedside manner, he is not willing to listen to you as a person all he is willing to do is offer injections with no follow through!!! His staff has no clue on how to do their job!! If you do plan on seeing this doctor be prepared to wait more then two hours in his waiting room for each visit, to just be pushed through by someone who is very rude to you with zero follow through and will end up in more pain then you started with..

February 27th, 2012
Horrible DR!
I waited so long to get a referral to get into pain management just to have this "Dr" tell me that he would not help me. Very rude, and I feel that he is there just to collect office visit payments. Also I believe that he has no concern for the patient at all. Beware of this Dr.