Dr. Naved Jafri MD Patient Reviews

April 3rd, 2016
Worst operation in the peninsula. The doctor is good, but after seeing another gyno in the area I discovered my iud (which was incredibly painful) should have been accompanied with medicine to make it more bearable. Not to mention the constant array of payments even though I have insurance. You are not allowed back even for a check up if your bill has not been paid in full. I have exceptional insurance but they fail in all areas of operation. It's displeasing to have a good doctor and terrible management.

January 16th, 2016
nurse
Another disappointed patient.Does not handle emergency situations.Being a nurse I watched this Dr. drop the the ball multiple times. Nearly bleed to death.

January 8th, 2016
I was very pleased with my experience. He corrected a mesh sling that I had put in by another doctor. It was too tight, and I was not emptying my bladder sufficiently. Dr. Jafri corrected my problem, and now I am so much more comfortable.

June 18th, 2012
very caring doctor
Dr.jafri is a very competent doctor I was a visiter in u.s didn't know where to go ,then ,my mum friends told me about dr, Jafri that he is best in town ,I went to him and the level of my satisfaction is so high that I will come to u.s to have my second baby ,only for dr.jafri .the only thing is he is not enthusiastic but may be its due to his busy routine.

April 27th, 2012
A disappointed patient who is a doctor as well!
Surgery performed that had to be repeated with a better diagnosis after experiencing severe anemia and loss of employment due to illness

March 31st, 2012
Very good doctor. The best OBGYN I've had so far. Will stay his patient for as long as I live in the area!Just perfect.

March 26th, 2010
Best OB Doctor in Town
Moved from NC to VA late in my pregnancy. Dr. Jafri picked up on several problems that my prior Ob/Gyn in North Carolina had missed. I was induced early because of a complication. I thank God I moved when I did. Dr. Jafri has a wonderful bedside manner, and is so patient. He really takes the time with you. The office staff was wonderfully friendly and helpful; which is rare these days. I'm a patient for life.