A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naved Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naved Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naved Niazul Haq Khan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naved N. Khan practice?
- Dr. Naved Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Naved Khan practices Internal Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Internists.