Dr. Naveed Aziz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naveed Aziz?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Naveed Aziz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

December 14th, 2015

This office is garbage

Shes very rude and her staffs terrible. And this office is constantly closing and not calling to let you know she's closing. She's always out of the country. Everything's old and and she has no up to date equipment.

September 17th, 2015

Unprofessional! Insurance collector, does not care about the patient only about the next check.

May 10th, 2015

The best experience of seeing a doctor ever.

February 26th, 2015

Dr. Aziz is EXTREMELY rude. No good bedside manner at all. I don't see how she even stays in business with a nasty attitude!!

February 17th, 2015

Terrible! Not like any certified doctor I have EVER seen!

Terrible she is! She gave me a medicine that was not even for what I went in for. This medicine almost caused me to have a heart attack! Had to be rushed to hospital after taking medication! I hope you will never see her! Don't take the risk!

October 18th, 2013

Quality of Care Has Deteriorated

I have been Dr. Aziz’s patient for a few years, but in the last year, the quality of care has gone downhill considerably. I was out-of-state for a few months last summer and called her office to request that my records be forwarded to the doctor I was seeing in the interim; I signed and faxed a release form on a Tuesday, and her receptionist assured me that my request could be fulfilled by that Thursday. When Friday came around without the records being faxed, I called her office and was told by her receptionists that they would contact the doctor and call me back before the close of business that day. Since no one had yet returned my call an hour before the office was scheduled to close, I called again and found that everyone had already left for the day. I had to leave several messages with the answering service before Dr. Aziz called me back on her cell phone and very begrudgingly agreed to call my interim doctor to give her the information she required. When I returned from my travels, I made an appointment for a check-up, and when I called about an hour beforehand to ask if it would be possible to push the appointment back 20 minutes, the receptionist informed me that Dr. Aziz was on vacation and she was sorry no one had called to reschedule my appointment. Then this morning, I accidentally called the number Dr. Aziz had contacted me from over the summer (her cell phone) instead of her office number. I thought I was speaking to the doctor’s receptionist and was very confused when in response to my question, the person said, “bye” and hung up. Then a moment later, I got a call back, and Dr. Aziz snapped, “This is my cell phone. I may have contacted you from it after hours, but you are not to call me on it.” I explained that I hadn’t meant to, apologized, and hung up. After thinking about it for awhile though, I decided that I think it’s really offensive for her to treat me as though I intentionally called to harass her. I have been her patient for three years, and I made an honest mistake. She really seems to be losing the ability to treat her patients with basic dignity.

February 26th, 2017