Dr. Naveed Chowhan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naveed Chowhan?

March 28th, 2011

What everyone wants in a Doctor!

In 1992-until he went to Indiana he treated me (and all his patients) with the utmost professionalism, intelligence, respect and compassion. Several of his patients were just as devastated as I when he left for Indiana. I'm now 60 and have seen/been treated prior to and since by many Doctors and he is really one of the best. I still miss him today! I had told him if I ever got sick again I was heading out to him in Indiana! I'd find a way!

October 25th, 2010

A thorough Doctor and a Caring Doctor

Because I was a patient of Dr. Chowhan before (more than 7 years) on a matter of anemia, I had no problem realizing that I needed to see him when I was diagnosed with cancer. I will be having surgery but I want Dr. Chowhan's opinion on all of my treatment. I have high regard for his medical knowledge and his thoroughness and expertise in his field. I believe I am in very good hands and I would strongly reccommend that anyone needing care for cancer or blood related issues consider trying to get him on their medical team

October 14th, 2017