A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveed Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveed Iqbal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iqbal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iqbal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveed Iqbal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Iqbal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveed Iqbal MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Naveed Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Naveed Iqbal has 1 office location.
Dr. Naveed Iqbal practices Psychiatry near Elmsford, NY.
See Elmsford Psychiatrists.