A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveed Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveed Haider is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haider
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Haider Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveed Haider, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Haider has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- St Marys Innovis Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveed Haider BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Naveed Haider practice?
- Dr. Naveed Haider has 1 office location.
Dr. Naveed Haider practices Psychiatry near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Psychiatrists.