A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveed Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveed Haider is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveed Haider, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Haider has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- St Marys Innovis Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveed Haider BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Naveed Haider practice?
- Dr. Naveed Haider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naveed Haider practices Psychiatry near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Psychiatrists.