A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naveed Haque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naveed Haque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haque
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naveed Haque, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haque graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Haque has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A. Johnson Va Medical Center
- Louis A. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naveed Ul Haque BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Naveed U. Haque practice?
- Dr. Naveed Haque has 1 office location.
Dr. Naveed Haque practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Clarksburg, WV.
See Clarksburg Internists and Clarksburg Rheumatologists.