Dr. Naveed Jan Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Naveed Jan?

housewife

Posted on June 21st, 2015

its been 9 years since dr jan first treated me for non hodgkins lymphoma to put it simply , he is my savior !! after many years and a reoccurrence, his expertise, compassion, and his top rated strategy pulled me thru to be now cancer free i love and owe him everything. he is the!! doctor to go to. god bless him,blanche

An Incredible Doctor

Posted on May 17th, 2015

Dr. Jan gains the patients trust by educating the patient with his knowledge and directing them to make the best decision for their treatment. When I was diagnosed, Dr. Jan and his staff created a schedule and treatment plan within a week, scheduling tests and treatments, in addition to answering every question I had to make me feel secure. He has an incredible ability to listen to every patient’s needs and is able to answer every question they have allowing them to feel secure and safe. Dr. Jan is always available to spend time with his patients when in need. On several occasions I called with concerns and was brought in without delay. Many times I’ve called after hours and received a call back immediately from Dr. Jan himself or a colleague or physician assistant that I am familiar with, comfortable with, and trust. I trusted Dr. Jan with my mother’s health and life, and so did she. He walked me through one of the most difficult times of my life with my mother and then was there for me. In addition he not only made me feel safe, he assured my family members also. His compassion and competence goes beyond what is expected of a doctor. His entire staff creates an environment of comfort and knowledge. Every staff member has always gone above and beyond when needed. On one occasion I needed to attend the emergency room, two of the staff members accompanied me to the emergency room and stayed with me until I was comfortable. Dr. Naveed Jan and his entire staff treat every patient as if they were their own family member.

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Dr Jan is one of the most knowledgeable in his field. He is trustworthy and dependable. Besides being a good doctor a gentleman dmr

Mr.

Posted on September 17th, 2013

Dr. Jan was very honest, yet understanding and compassionate, with me and my wife at our first meeting after finding out that I had lymphoma of the stomach. During my stay in Morristown Hospital, he made it a point to be present when I was going through the chemo. When complications arose, he brought in other specialists to assist in diagnosing what was happening with the sudden explosive growth of the cancer. I would recommend him to anyone! He and his group are the very best when it comes to treating the whole body and mind. Please keep up the good work Dr. Jan.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on March 17th, 2013

Dr. Jan handle our entire experience with my dad with compassion and professionalism as if a member of our family. We felt that we had someone on our side fighting the fight. Thank you Dr. Jan for being you! May God continue to bless you.

The best Doctor I have been to in years.

Posted on July 28th, 2012

There should be more Doctors like Dr Jan. He is very patient, understanding and willing to spend more then just a minute or two with you.

he grows on you

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

I didn't like him at first, but grew to respect him as my wife's treatment progressed. He seemed blunt and without a bedside manner at first, but I came to see this as a caring, sensible, no-nonsense approach. I would now recommend him without hesitation.

Posted on February 24th, 2017